Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

4.19.2011

Truthful Tuesday!

The truth is......

that Matt and I have a bet....That I can't quit Facebook and he can't quit chewing.  Honestly I don't miss FB that much at all.  I do find myself checking my phone and if I don't have any emails, I think well now what I'm I going to check.....

that when I clean Brody up from a meal I wipe it all on the floor and call the dogs in.  Seriously do not know how I would do it without them.

that I have ordered and returned 3 different orders from Victoria Secrets and only have 1 full suit.

that Brody usually has a gram cracker for breakfast while watching Nick Jr......the kid likes his "crack-ies"

that this morning I watched the Jillian DVD Level 2 and was like WTH...no way!  But, I did do another workout DVD

that I'm getting bored with Army Wives.  Nothing is really happening that makes me tear up

What do you want to tell the truth about?? 

5 comments:

Heather said...

Hello! Did you not see the previews for the next Army Wives? Tumors!

Cassie said...

Ha we do the same thing with our dog! Hey I don't have to clean it up and she gets some good food. Everyone is happy! lol.

sblind2 said...

Yea I know....but it seems like it's always about Claudia Joy Holden.
It pisses me off what Roxy is doing!
Couldn't the wedding go off without a hitch?!?! Why drag it out with all the humps in the road.

Heather said...

Look at you being all anit-Army Wives!! I was still teary at the wedding. And you're going to love this...I'm totally on Roxy's side. You can't manage a family from thousands of miles away. He needs to have a little faith and trust in her!

sblind2 said...

Yea he is being a jerk face to her. I bet she cheats on him with "Wit"