Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

4.13.2011

Phone Pictures That I Never Posted on FB

Soooooo, I hit a wall in the road.....already (this can't be good)!  I've gotten so many complaints from people on Facebook about how people will miss my pictures....SO since I was "wordless"  and Cassie  has Wordless Wednesdays I figured I'd go through my phone for pictures that I never posted on Facebook....Enjoy!  =)
Brody in his frog towel!
He was trying to ride the deer....so funny

Brody opening his gift while sitting in his sled
This pisses me off so much.....Brody dumping the dog food out!  Crumbs everywhere!
Ready for the dog parade in Soulard
One Sunday Brody and I had a little picnic in the living room

I put a veil on Brody while prom dress shopping with my sister in laws
She was sleeping while resting her head on the wipe box

Sit and Spin

Talking to himself in the stove

Wacky hat day at school

2 comments:

Jackie said...

So cute!

Cassie said...

Awwww! He is going to be a heartbreaker!!