Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

4.20.2011

Whatever Wednesday!

So I don't have that much going on that I want to give the "W" to, but here are a few......

My Scale!  It pissed me off on Monday do I hid in the closet with the Costco supply of toilet paper.  I felt lighter yesterday so I looked for it on the side of cabinet, but then I remember it lied to me the day before....so in the closet it will stay!

Ordering Online esp from Old Navy.  Free shipping-Great!!  But, waiting over a week to received it-No Thanks!  I ordered on the 13th and per the online FedEx tracking it was supposed to be in my hot little hands by tomorrow.....negative-the 22nd now!!! 

Perennials that don't come back up!  Good thing I saved all of the tags and receipts from last May's landscaping project....but now I have to dig up roots and take them into Home Depot so they can give me my $4 back.  They could have just popped back through the rocks....the other ones did!

Go ahead....spill what you want to say WHATEVER to! 

No comments: