Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

4.18.2011

Mommy Monday!

New 18 month Pictures:

Shout out to Bright Shot Photography .....Brody's 18 month pictures are up!!  Email me for the password.  sblind2@gmail.com sorry....I miss my Facebook privacy permissions! 

Toy Box:

I got Brody a new toybox this weekend because the cube wasn't doing it anymore and plus my cousin was selling this for a steal! 
Saturday we were just hanging out and Brody noticed his old toy box was empty....At first he as was hamming it up, then he decided to rock in it (I was waiting for him to tip it over, but he never did) then he tried to lay in there.  I was laughing so hard I was crying!!!



Vintage Pictures at School:

So last year Brody's School had someone come in and take Vintage Pictures.  They turned out SO CUTE!! 
Well not this year....Thank god I got a free 8x10 just for viewing them!!  Seriously this was the only one he half ass grinned on.


New Fold Up Chair:

 My Mom and I went shopping yesterday and they had these super cute kid fold up chairs.  So Brody got one for Easter!  He loves it!  He sat in it while eating Breakfast this morning as his sisters hawked him.


No comments: