Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

11.06.2011

Extra Hour.....

Man oh man I feel like I gained 3 extras hours today instead of just one!  And according to Facebook everyone else is getting a bunch done too!  This might come as a shocker to you, but I am in the cooking mood today!  Maybe because I drank that bottle of Bellevegas and woke up with a tiny hangover and am craving some Paula Dean food!!  Brody and I headed to Wal Mart and he was amazing....it was such a treat to not have him scream and cry because he had to ride in the cart ah.....I almost shed a tear!!   This is what I all made today .... and now it's all done and I'm not even hungry-maybe because I know I used a whole box of butter in these recipes!!!


I tried this recipe from Pinterest and it says it's supposed to make 10-12 muffins, but no way was that enough batter so I just threw it in this pan.


Beer Cheese Soup!!  I have a super easy recipe and I add some baby bellas and bacon to it....YUM


These little puppies is a creation (and it doesn't involve Tomato Soup) I'm pretty sure they are going to be a hit! I mixed deer burger, baby pepperoni's and some cheese then wrapped the filling with some pizza sauce in phyllo dough!!


Stuffed mushrooms....it's covered because the person who gave me the recipe told me that it's top secret and I can't tell ANYONE, so I figured showing you a picture might give it away.....sorry, but they are too die for. And yes that is my fork because I take a mushroom then cover 'em back up so they stay warm!  LOL

The boys were outside playing and once I saw Brody running around having a blast I had to take a break from the kitchen and go play!!






I thought I would play a little ball with Brody.....well it didn't go so well.  I hit the ball and it hit Brody right square in the forehead and bounced off!  I looked and Matt and he just shook his head .... OMG I felt horrible!!  Matt told Brody that's why mommies don't play sports!




The boys went to the gas station to pick up some sodas....Brody is in HEAVEN when he gets to ride in that truck!!  His little feet are always kicking and he has the biggest smile on his face!
Bye Bye, Mommy!!!
 So now both boys are sleeping, laundry is almost done, your caught up on what we did this weekend and I have to do 2 days worth of burpees ..... UGH that's 73!!  That's what I get for slacking yesterday!!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

How did the snickerdoodle "muffins" turn out?!?! I'm dying to try them! How did your little creation turn out? They look & sound really good, but wth is phyllo dough?!?!

Pretty sure I've hit a ball right into Keegan's head before too...it just makes them tougher right?!

sblind2 said...

they were really good! I little heavy, but still really good. Maybe it was heavy because it was in a pan like that.....you'd have to double it to get 10-12 muffins.

Pyllo dough is super super thin (almost like paper) you layer it between melted butter or cooking spray. You can make a ton of stuff with it. It gets really crispy! It was good tho!! I used the cooking spray and I think all Matt could taste was that so it looks like I"ll be eating it all week for lunch.

OMG, Matt said he wished he would have had it on video!!