Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

11.04.2011

Family Pictures

Boy, can you tell someone is avoiding a retarded project at work!?!?!?

So in a few weeks we are getting our family pictures taken with my Grandma.  Here's what we're thinking of wearing.....

Grandpa & My Dad in a Black button up
Brian & Matt in a Brown button up
Me, Mom & Emma in (one of each) dark purple, red, orange, teal ..... yea know Fall colors.  =)
Brody in an off white sweater with a brown stripe across it

So the Question is: do you think Brody will be too light against all of us?? 

11 comments:

Kim Luke said...

definitely not. he's the center of attention, he deserves to stand out a little bit :)

sblind2 said...

ok good....and black and brown are OK to be in the same "room" together right??

Adrien said...

I think off white will be just fine! When we took fall photos two people showed up in bright white and the pictures looked great. ;)

Kim Luke said...

haha yes, it will be fine. as long as they aren't on the same person ;)

sblind2 said...

Um, really....i've worn black n brown together....in face I think I did yesterday! Oops!

Sarah said...

Black & brown def go together. My dad dresses better than any woman I know and he pulls it off

Matt said...

Matching outfits is freaking way out there. What is this 1991? Life is not complete unless you can control what other adults wear. Sarah, can you set out my work clothes every morning? lol

sblind2 said...

Go for it Sarah....have fun-he's picky!!! bahahaha

Matt said...

I was talking to you Mrs. Blind

sblind2 said...

Ohhhhh - love you!!! ;)

Sarah said...

I was so confused for a second. My dad's name is Matt. Wondering to myself "how the hell" lol