Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

11.06.2011

Happy Happy to Emmy


Saturday was Emily's Happy Happy!!  She was 28 years young!!  =)  She went Brody's Little Gym class with us and couldn't believe how Brody runs around the ENTIRE time!!








Next we went to a few places in the Mall then headed to Fenton where Emily got some new shoes......well she took FOREVER (kidding) and Brody was beyond his limited so we headed home for nap time!  =)  Mom hung out for a while until my deer slinger (yes Matt got another deer Saturday morning....this makes 3 so far) came home to watch Brody while Mom and I headed to the winery for Emily's birthday!  We went to the Weingarten near Eckarts in Belleville and it was so much fun!!  They are opened until 11 on Saturday and I know I said I'm never downing a whole bottle of wine by myself....well I lied!!  I had a bottle of Bellevegas!!  LOL the first sample was good, but I just had to try the Bellevegas because I thought the name of fun!  Here are some pics of the night.....



I think they were texting each other....





Loud Cowgirl impression









Needless to say Mom drove me home I sang BEP's the whole way home....she liked it!!

2 comments:

Emily Montgomery said...

Great birthday. Thanks to all who joined!!

Christine Pettijohn said...

Happy Birthday to Emily and that looks like a lot of fun.