Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

11.09.2011

Oh My Hair.....

So tonight was my hair appointment and I listened to ALL of you and did a longer version of the short cut-it's cute and I love it!  As most of us know Heather hit 30 followers so we got to see her mullet (it sure was sweet, too) when she was a kid.  It made me think of all of my hairstyles as a child.....oh boy oh boy!

The Fro....(nice socks Josh) 
The Mullet (I guess everyone rocked the mullet at some point in their life!!)
I don't even know....looks like a duck tail
Poodle Perm
The triangle
My fav.....the one curl bang!!!
Maybe next time I'll share just how many colors my hair has been.....it's a blessing I'm not bald!!

5 comments:

Mel said...

Holy Crap! I was laughing my ass off! Love all of them. Wish we had some of those for your 30th birthday this past year!

Heather said...

Hahahahahahaha...I wish I had a scanner...I could totally do the hair color thing too.

Loving that last picture. You could fly with that curl.

Adrien said...

Haha, I adore this post. You are one brave lady, and it wouldn't matter if your mother shaved you bald, you were always too cute! (Straight teeth with no braces? Ugh - you stink.) :D

Ashley Mitchell said...

Haha..this is cute.

sblind2 said...

LOL thanks gals! Heather just take a picture of the picture! =)