Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

11.17.2011

This, That and The Other #2

Whoo Hoo ..... a whole week hasn't gone by since my last post!  (I was getting worried)  So here are some odds and ends that have been going on at the Blind household!

Saturday Emily and I went shopping!  Ahhhh, it was great-just the 2 of us!  Brody hung out with Mom and they had lunch at Steak n Shake!


I struck a deal on Brody's Christmas outfit....not really, but it was on sale!!  I order the long sleeve button up from the collection online to go under it!


Sunday we had family pictures with my Grandpa!  He's going to 87 on Sunday!!  Good for him, right?!  He still farms and is always on the run....going to dances with his "lady friend" adorable!! 







Brody is growing like a little weed and I really wish he would stop!  The dogs stay in the laundry room all day downstairs and every morning Brody goes down with me to tell them bye.  Sometimes he wants to hold my hand on the stairs and sometimes he wants me to carry him.  Here's how our conversation went this morning:

ME: Brody do you want to hold Mommy's hand
Brody: No I got it

UGH......why does he have to be growing up so fast!?!?!?

Trying to ride his bike with a plastic Elmo and a singing snowman
Not going to well.....
Happy camper!!
I'm very happy to say I'm still doing these:


I almost gave up on Sunday and Monday, but then I got caught back up....80+ burpees in 1 day for 2 days SUCKS!!  Only 2 more days left!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Have you seen any results from the burpees? I haven't heard anyone talk about it.

sblind2 said...

I mean....not really!! fml