Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

11.02.2011

Hair

UGH....my appt is next week and I don't know what to do!  Give me opinions ladies....It'll def stay on the dark side, but what about a cut!!

Here's how I'm thinking about cutting it:


But then I'm also thinking.....it's finally growing and once it was this long:


oh my look how light it was....and to think it was even LIGHTER in HS
So, here's my pros and cons:

Cutting it:
Pros
  1. less shampoo, less money....lol not really
  2. super easy to fix and it looks and stays fixed
  3. I feel like I have a style
Cons
  1. nervous about my chubby face
  2. nervous it makes me look like a 30 yr old mom.....
Let it grow:
Pros
  1. it might make me look younger
  2. easy to throw up in a pony
  3. lots of options to fix it
  4. my husband wants me to
Cons
  1. I'm lazy when my hair is long.....I wash it dry it then pony tail it-boring
  2. I NEVER do Pro #3 it always just hangs

8 comments:

Ashley Mitchell said...

Long!

Kim Luke said...

Ooooo. I was all for the short haircut until I seen your long hair..I LOVE it long! And yea, it definitely makes you look younger! (not that you look OLD with it short!!)

Meagan said...

Long!!!

Adrien said...

I always regret when I cut my hair, even though my long hair drives me nuts sometimes for the same reasons you listed. I'd grow it out over the winter and if you want cut it off in the spring. :)

Jackie said...

Cut it....so cute!!!

Christine Pettijohn said...

I like it long, it looks so cute that way.

Heather said...

LONG!!

sblind2 said...

Thanks ladies....I'll let ya know what I decide! =)