Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

10.11.2011

110% Random

This will probably be the MOST random post I've ever made.....but that's my life these days! =)

Yesterday was full of "Drama for your Momma" (and I have a feeling today isn't going to be much better).  UGH, I'm honestly over it (my husband may say differently, but really I am).  I had enough of drama when I was in High School and planning my wedding....I don't need anymore!  I'm 30 and old and don't have the energy for it........ "AYA" people!! 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
(I'm going to put exactly 20 of these ~ so you know when I'm changing my thought, K?)

Remember this:


Well it's now this:


AND this:


and this is to blame.....


Damn you squirrels!!  Matt got home and noticed one of our corn cobs in the middle of the street!!  Then he went to the porch and noticed that our porch was the buffet for the neighborhood squirrals.  He said one ran off and stood in the front year with a cob in it's mouth and "glared" at him and Brody!  Bahahaha  Those little basters should be glad that I didn't spend $3 for a bunch of corn, instead we just pulled them from our stalks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did everyone think about Kim's Fairtale Wedding?!?!?  I rolled my eyes a lot, made mean comments to my TV, cried and of course LOVE IT!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Mom bought Brody this by accident because she looked at it fast and thought it said "counting song"


I put it in last night and it was hilarious!!  It's Elmo and his cousin Elmur!  There is a lot of "Rootin' Tootin' Hootin' Hollerin'  Bahahahaha  Honestly I'm not sure which DVD is worse funnier this or the this:


There's a lot of "weey and woo-roo" talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Brody.....last night was a changeling one!  After dinner I was going do to a swiss ball dvd and usually he does it with me with his big blue ball, but not last night.  He wanted my huge ball, so I let him play with it during the warm up, but obviously I couldn't lay on his, so I took mine back.  He then proceeded to lay on my chest so I couldn't do the sit ups THEN got mad and was biting my toes!!  Grrrr, he went downstairs with Matt real fast!  After my workout I went to go get him and we watched Elmo.  He was jumping on the couch then jumping on me while I was texting Jenny and my Mom .... then he bumped his head on the wall and hit the wall because he was mad!  Oh it gets worse......  We were going to put him in bed and he hit me so it was a time out.  He does really good with time outs and after the 2 minutes he's usually ready to say sorry and give hugs.  Not last night!  It went on for like 10-15 minutes.  Thank god for Matt because I would have probably let him up so he could go to bed, but Matt stayed on him, until he was tried of it too and asked Brody if he wanted his vitamins....Brody said yes and Matt was like well you have to tell mom your sorry.  He did so he got out of timeout and went to bed!!

2 comments:

Christine Pettijohn said...

Mine is doing the hitting thing to and just being a little butt in general. If you figure something out on how to break it let me know, please.

Heather said...

Sounds like the kids in blog land are on a roll lately. I'm guessing Thursday night couldn't come fast enough.