Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

10.03.2011

New Shoes *Updated*

Here's an update about Brody's new shoes......and yes I'm going to talk more about my kids shoes - why you ask??
  BECAUSE IT'S MY BLOG AND I CAN BLOG ABOUT WHATEVRA I WANT TO

I got the Puma's in the mail and liked them (Matt of course didn't) but then I tried them on Brody and I didn't like them on.  So I'm swallowing my pride and returning them.  BUT....good news on the home front: we agreed on 2 others!!  And bonus there is a 20% off coupon going on now that I can use!!

Nike
Skeckers

So.....Brody is obsessed with shoes.....and now I know where he gets it from.  My Mom and I went shopping today for some new shoes and Matt is not a fan of any of them....grrr.  I love that he has an opinion, but the fact that I fought with Brody in Finish Line & Payless at 10:30 this morning to get these shoes and he doesn't like them really ticks me off.  I like them....what do you guys think??

Puma
Under Armour
Champion

4 comments:

Meagan said...

I love them!! Especially the pumas!

sblind2 said...

thank you....I just told him we're keeping them all anyways, and if he wants to get him more than he can. He doesn't think you can wear black tennis shoes with jeans....who is this guy in my house!?!?!?

Melissa said...

GT has the same pair of Champion shoes. We love them!!

Christine Pettijohn said...

I love the Pumas and the Champion shoes!