Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

10.30.2011

Halloween 2 1/2 of 3

I titled this 2 1/2 of 3, because I forgot about tomorrow night....duh, actually Halloween!!  Today was the longest day of my life....trick or treating at our family's houses for 5 hours!  We fought with Brody at every stop to put the costume back on him.....I mean trick or treating during naptime-it was our fault!

We went to Matt's Dad and Stepmom's house first.  He had fallin asleep from Baldwin to Sparta and he was outside crying and screaming....."no mommy no mommy" when I was trying to put the costume on him.




Next stop Great Grandma and Grandpa's house....once again screaming outside!




Our next stop was at Matt' Mom's house in Red Bud.....which meant he fell asleep between Sparta and Red Bud....we put the costume on him when he was sleeping, but tried to wake him up and it didn't go so well in the beginning....poor kid!







Final stops was to my Mom's and her neighbors....by this time Brody was giving his candy away!  We ended the night there with some yummy veggie soup!






1 comment:

Jackie said...

The costume is so so cute!!!!