Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

10.28.2011

Halloween 1 of 3

So I just knew that this weekend was going to be so full of great pictures and stories that it would be way too much do to on Monday.....so I'll give it to you "as it happens"  Yes we will have 3 Halloween "celebrations/outings" this weekend!  Tonight was our first Truck or Treat at Brody's School/Church, Tomorrow Matt and I have a Halloween party to go to and I CAN'T WAIT to show you our costumes, Sunday we are "trick or treating" to our families in Sparta & Red Bud.

We'll start with Wednesday....I signed up to bring treat bags for Brody's class.  We went shopping for all the candy and goodies and we I started to stuff them!  Brody kept stealing smarties and eating them in record time!





On to the Trunk or Treat....that was tonight-it was so neat!!!   I took a ton of pictures and Brody wasn't scared at all!!!  All the trunks were so creative....







Holy moly.....can you say CUTE!!!! 




Twin Astronauts!! 


Awards!

5 comments:

Adrien said...

LOVE! I've always wanted to go to a trunk or treat, but I've never known of any close by. Looks like a lot of fun!

sblind2 said...

Ah man, I should have posted it today on FB! I was really neat!! Someone told us there that ICS in Columbia has one on Sunday with like 50 cars....huge!!

Heather said...

OMG...is that little baby a loofah?

sblind2 said...

Yes it was!! he/she's dad was in a robe too and a shower cap!! They got most creative....

Jackie said...

This is such a cute idea!!! Eli told Tina she needs to put one together so we can do one!....LOL