Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

10.14.2011

Brody's 1st Field Trip

I'm not going to lie today was kind of sad for me....how in the world has time went by so fast that Brody is old enough to be going on his first field trip!?!??!  At the beginning I felt like bawling at any second, but it quickly passed when I saw how much fun he was having.  A tractor and wagon took us to the patch and Brody was not happy that the wagon was leaving....he wanted back on that thing!!  He would pick up a pumpkin then drop it and sign and say "all done!"  BAHAHAHA



Whining about the tractor!
Do you want this one?
No....
Let me check out this one.....
.....Yes this is the one!!


After we got back from the wagon ride we were dropped off at the Fun Farm!  Where there were GOATS....gosh I want a baby goat SO.BAD!!


Some nice guy gave us his extra carrots so Brody could feed them!
 Then we saw the Ponies!!  I'm pretty sure I was more excited than Brody was.  Then we saw the sign $5....ugh, no cash (yes we went to Eckarts with no cash), but then we saw the Visa, MasterCard sign-SCORE!!  The guy told me they do about 400 pony rides on a Saturday!!  You do the math-cha CHING!

Brody, well I, chose Lucky....he was new pony!!

Brody was hugging and tried to kiss Lucky bye.....gross!
We then saw the big Apple ride....no one was in line so we got the whole ride to ourselves!


No spinning Brody, Mommy had BNO last night!
We were getting tired at this point....there was SO much to do and since it was a Friday there wasn't a too big of a crowd....geeze I can only imagine on a Saturday or Sunday!!!



Clown car....lol
Yes we were with Brody's school, but we drove so we jetted out by 11, because Matt and I we were all beat!!  Brody didn't want to leave and threw a little fit....I just love to capture those moments too!! 



5 comments:

Adrien said...

Love it! I keep seeing all of these cuties riding ponies and I wonder if Evelyn is going to let us put her on one, haha. Which Eckerts did you go to? :)

sblind2 said...

Brody didn't care about being on a pony....I was excited for him!
We were at Milstadt!

Cassie said...

soooooo cute!! he is just a doll, i for sure want stella to date him. lol.

Heather said...

I should have taken the kids there Saturday instead of the one in Red Bud. We did the wagon ride there and Avery was bumming that she didn't get to ride on the actual horse that was pulling the wagon.

See Sarah...look at that...you could move to Red Bud and already know who Brody was going to date for all 12 years of school!

sblind2 said...

This is true Heather....but Stella could swear off Red Bud guys like we did in High School and come up north! =)