Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

10.12.2011

Son of Biscuit

This day is really ticking me off.  First off I've been going to bed late: Sunday & Monday is was Princess Kim's fault and yesterday....well, I guess it was my fault!  I was messing around with the pics on the CD's that Kara sent-oops!  Well I woke up around 7:30, yes I know it's not THAT early, but I was tried!  very very VERY tired!  I woke up and had to pee like a mother bear and Brody was drenched in his own piss and was running away from me when I was trying to change him, so I locked myself in the bathroom and he screamed at the door until Matt got up and changed him.  My hair was mess and my circles under my eyes felt like that went down to my chin ...... I laid on the couch and whined a while then got up and made the beds and started getting ready!  Before that I stepped on the scale (MISTAKE) it says 151.6.....WTF!!  Just a few weeks ago it was 147 and that was before the burpee challenge started and honestly I've been really good at working out everyday and just last night I went for a 3 mile run!!  Now I'm not eating the best, but not like fast food everyday....I have been on my LARGE bowl of popcorn kick again, but it's not movie theater butter.....its a little oil and kernels!  I'm not sure what gives....those extra pounds better be aunt flo pounds that all I gotta say!!  After the shower I went into my room and sat on my bed glaring into my closet....UGH, I'm so sick of my summer clothes I could vomit all over them!  I just wish it would be FALL.....Sept 21 as came and went weeks ago!!  I also just need some new clothes, but I told myself I wasn't going to buy any until I lost some weight.....!  Another thing about my retard wardrobe are my jeans!  I'm tired of wearing jeans with a belt because after 5 seconds they are so big I have plumber crack-any suggestions on brands of jeans that don't stretch out??   So on my way to work and got a Frappe from the coffee shop in Columbia to "cheer me up", I run by SCU to make a deposit and remember that I have to follow up on an appointment that I had last Thursday....well that was a huge toliet flush-position has been filled!!  So I get to work early so I can blog catch up on my work and try to change my header so it cutes like Kim's and it doesn't work....it's huge!!! 

Looks fine here but it didn't before, so now my blog is ugly until I can figure that out AND I don't even like that collage.....it's boring because when I'm pissy I'm not creative!!

I think I'm done bitching......so I'll leave you with something cute!  This morning after Brody pissed himself Matt put him in a blue shirt with a cookie on it the shirt said "tough cookie" and my little smart cookie said "Cookie Elmo"  BAHAHAH..... aka Cookie Monster!  How'd he get so stickin' smart....I guess I'll be looking for that full ride scholarship in the mail any 'ole day now!! 

No comments: