Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

10.13.2011

Terrible 2's or 3's

Ok which is is?!?!?  You always here "oh the terrible 2's are here", but last night I heard differently from a complete stranger....so odd when you have kids in your cart everyone talks to you at the grocery store!  We were in the check out lane and Brody was hamming it up with the ladies checking us out and he started to ramble about who knows what and the one lady asked "2?"  We're like "oh yea"  Then the lady behind me (who I did not know) was like "oh just wait until his hits 3!"  (I noticed what she was buying pull ups and a bottle of wine) and I comment back "so it that why your buying what your buying?"  She's responds "YES.....this says it all"  So we get out to the car and I whine to Matt....."We're never going to want to have another baby if 3 is worse than 2!!"  His response "Yes we will, we'll just be drunks by then"

5 comments:

Christine Pettijohn said...

Love the new header. Vince and I ask each other the same questions the other day. We said maybe two kids is enough if we got to go through the threes again. Wyatt has turned into a little shit lately.

Sarah said...

Bahahaha. I just told Trav the other night "ok we don't have to try for a girl". Luke will be 3 in December and he seems to be getting worse. I have resorted to drinking straight from the bottle.

Heather said...

How can a kid that cute cause that much trouble?

Meagan said...

Umm....3 is soooo much worse than 2!! At 2 they are pushing buttons to see what they can get away with and what kind of boundaries are going to be set. At 3, they are much more opinionated and can talk back...along with still pushing buttons!! The attitude really starts around 3 too.

beaner said...

Yep 3 is the worst age I've ever dealt with. Two is just a warm up!