Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

10.10.2011

Weekend Wrap Up

Oh boy oh boy.....it was a busy one! 

Friday: I raced home and grabbed Brody and headed to Red Bud to get spray tanned by Kalie then off to Phillip's 5th birthday party.  I knew I was going to be late to the party so I told Emily .... if Cassie is there don't let her leave until I get there.  I want to get my hands on that baby!! =)  Phillip loves his Grandpa Steibel's combine and apparently it's really big, so they've taught him to say "My Grandpa has a big ass combine!!!"  HA HA, well they made a shirt for him that said that too!  Brody and I planned on spending the night in Red Bud, so after we left the party I ordered some DiCarlo's!  YUM.  Since I was freshly painted tanned I didn't want to sleep on the couch so I camped out on the floor with Brody.  I slept like crap!

Saturday: I was up at 7:00 am (YAWN) and Melissa and I got a good run in then I made her do my 8 burpee's with me!  She complained a lot...lol, but she did them!   After I showered I totally defeated everything I had just done and had 2 pieces of the leftover pizza AND grabbed a Frappe on the way to Sparta to drop off Brody. I dropped off Brody at Great Grandma Blind's until Nana Jan got off work!  Brody spent the night at his Papa Jeff and Nana Jan's because we had Kyle and Katie's wedding! He had a blast!  They couldn't make his birthday party last weekend so they had a little one for him this weekend! =)



The wedding was so beautiful and we had a great time hanging out with our friends!

Sunday: Brody was going to Chucky Cheese with Papa and Nana and we thought about meeting them over there, but we decided to hang out just the 2 of us which never happens!  =)  We got up and went to Rural King to look for some Fall Decorations and stuff, but didn't find them.  I did however find this shirt and if it wasn't $13 I would have totally bought it, because it's SO TRUE! 


We found some decoration at Stuckmeyers and came home and decorated our porch....it was so easy to do without a 2 year old "helping"


Then we had a great lunch at Grill and Grape ! Yum!  I've never been and may I suggest the Popeye Brick Oven Pizza!  I was a little nervous because I'm not a huge Spinach fan, but it was delish!  The Fried Portabellas were (a) over priced and (b) the Olive Dip was gross....but for some reason I ate it all.  After Brody got home we headed back down to Red Bud (yes yes I know....we should move there) for Blake and Kelly's baby shower!  Brody was almost falling asleep but quickly got his 2nd wind when we got there.  He was running with Keegan and spitting with the Petryshyn twins....I know girls shouldn't spit, but these 2 are totally cute enough to pull it off!    Brody was out like a light before we hit Hecker and when we got home Matt and I were both too!  We all slept till like 8:00 pm.  Of course we I finished with weekend off with this:

4 comments:

Heather said...

Move....to....Red....Bud....

I promise I will help keep Brody away from the park trolls.

sblind2 said...

BAHAHAHA, I saw one in Rural King and when we got in the car I told Matt...."OMG, she STILL scares me!" He goes "I didn't make eye contact"

Adrien said...

It's a win/win when Brody gets to have fun and so do you! Sounds like a great weekend to me. :)

Meagan said...

Umm....I love that cupcake stand!! Where did she get it from?!?!