Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

10.30.2011

Halloween 2 of 3

As promised....here is what went on last night at our Halloween 2 of 3 celebration!  We went to the Schmidt's 2nd annual Halloween Party!  Their house was decorated so cute scary....it even made the paper!! Everyone dressed up and looked so good.  Matt won the costume contest...go Duffman!  So, the Duffman costume is a pretty popular costume....Matt ordered it twice online then is became "out of stock".  He finally got it at Party City, but they only had a few left!  (BTW: Duffman is from the Simpson's....in case you didn't know, it didn't)  My Minnie Mouse costume was hand made by my momma like 10 year's ago.  My sister and I used to work at daycare and she made some pretty great costumes!  Before I get to the pictures, which are always highlight of any blog post, 2 things from last night I'm not going to do again (1) drink a whole bottle of St Jame's wine by myself (headache) (2) not play flippy cup unless it's summertime.... (hello headache again)  I'm just so good at that game!  hehehe




SCARY!!

John was Slipknot

Flippy winners!

some little guy who lives in the corner at Melissa's house



adorable!!


Brayen was a tiger....cute!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like you had an awesome time! Sorry I missed it!

Jackie said...

I LOVE YOUR COSTUME!!!!!