Brody and Brooke

Brody and Brooke

10.21.2011

Confessions

I confess ..... that I'm moody today!

I confess that I bitched at my husband this morning .... and this is why:
  • The dogs got me up at 2:00 am this morning to go out, so then I was thirsty then I had to pee...so I tossed and turned until whenever then at 3:00 am Brody woke up screaming for "daddy".  Matt nudged me, I faked sleeping, then Brody just screamed really loud so I got up.  7:00 am rolls around...Brody's up.  I nudge Matt....this is what he says "no I got up with him yesterday" (which he did and it was very nice) I told him I was up with him at 3:00 am-it didn't faze him.  He repeated "I got up with him yesterday it's your turn" I'm like "really and who's turn will it be tomorrow morning (he will be in the woods, so you do the math)"..... ugh I was pissed!!! 
I confess that I swear Brody hates me!!  He never listens to me, he doesn't stay in time out, he runs down the hall at school and won't come to me, he refused to hold my hand!!  Honestly this really upsets me....I feel like I can't take him anywhere because he doesn't listen!!  sadness .... I cried to Matt over the phone on my way to work.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated! 

I confess that I'm so excited Matt is not a die hard Cardinals fan.  Wednesday he went to bed before the game was over and last night he turned it when the Card's choked. 

I confess that I'm so over my job....honestly my Executive Assistant position has turned into a Personal Bitch title!! So if anyone knows of a job hit me up!! 

I confess that  I'm super excited about Melissa's Halloween party next Saturday!  When Emily and I used to work in daycare my Mom made some kick ass costumes and the one I want to wear fits!!  YAY after 10 years!!   It's going to be fun.....

I confess that I really want some lettuce wraps, fried pickles and stuffed mushrooms from Houlihans today!  Anyone wanna come meet me for lunch!?!??!  :-D

2 comments:

Ashley Mitchell said...

I confess..that when Eric is gonna be home with the kids I don't clean the house I just pick it up. This way I'm not mad when I get home and it's a wreck. :)

I confess..as I'm typing this Zack is telling me everything I need to buy Haley, which is every pink thing that is on a commercial. And he is serious. I love my kid. Such a big heart.

Also..now that he is getting a playroom in the basement he tells me he needs toys for it. HA! The playroom is for the toys he already has that are cluttering up my house!

Christine Pettijohn said...

I was having some of the same issues with Wyatt and I have done a mommy son date night and he loved it. I just let him chose what he wanted to do and things got better between us. It might work. Try it a couple of times and see.